Thursday, May 19, 2011

Slacker!

Wow...it's been a month since my last post. o.o
Things were just as busy as I thought they'd be wrapping up the end of the year, and even though I've been home for about two weeks I just haven't gotten around to posting. Ah, well, I'm posting now (finally).

We went out to Solvang a few days ago and had a great time out; Solvang's this little town with a heavy Dutch/German feel. Lots of cute houses, German-style bakeries and great boutiques. We had ebelskivers (tiny German doughnuts covered in jam and powdered sugar) and coffee and had a look around, so it was a great afternoon. :D




I also started up a seperate blog for art!

13 comments:

  1. Oooh that food looks tasty! and YAY for being done with school! :D
    http://www.closet-fashioinista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a cool little town and those donuts look tasty!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, I'm going to have to try those doughnuts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those donuts look so delicious!! It's not remotely the same thing, but now I'm in the mood for dunkin donuts lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. donuts covered in jam and sugar, how could you go wrong

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! That dessert looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! I'm off to have a look at your art site!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh it happens so its normal really, for nnot posting in a long time.. I also haven't posted in a whie on my blog but came back with my latest and its actually about a giveaway.. would you like to join?

    cheers,
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome, welcome back! I so adore that last photograph - it's so quaint and charming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Donuts. Covered in jam. And powdered sugar. I WANT ONE.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this sounds like a perfect day!

    www.playgroundlovevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! I'll definitely try and respond to you as soon as possible! <3

...unless you're spamming or cut/pasting. In that case, I'm not commenting back.