Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Holy Smokes

Yep, still here. I can't believe I thought things would be dying down around this time last week. :o

On the upside, got an "A" on my last illustration (for reasons completely unknown to me...), which is pretty cool for me because last year the same teacher gave me a B as my highest grade. It just feels like a pretty measurable amount of success to me, so I'm basking while I can. :D

Bridesmaid business is driving me up the wall as well; my sister and I are the Best Man and Maid of Honor (respectively) in my older sister's wedding. It's actually sort of ironic, because all of us are generally pretty laid back until it really counts, in which case we go into panic mode. Anyhow, my olde sister's color scheme is...brown and green. Nothing against it, but finding cute, inexpensive-ish brown or green dresses is such a task in itself. But, based on the bride's love of vintage-styled dresses, I think I found the perfect one!



Pretty, right?? So, it just needs to go through...three levels of approval in the wedding heirarchy. But first, a nap.

12 comments:

  1. that’s really cute i love it ^^

    xoxo hitomineko xoxo
    *deco mirror giveaway ends soon*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress is darling! Hope it passes the test :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is so dreamy! I love the collar and color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is adorable! I'm sure you're sister will approve :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yess, loving the dress!! and congrats on your A ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dress! If I'm not mistaken, I think I've had it in my etsy favorites for a while, when I went on a green dress window-shopping binge. They really are hard to find!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love with that dress, the peter pan collar is just amazing.
    Congratulations on your A!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is incredible! I love the shade, and the collar is perfection! It must be stressful going through school AND wedding duty -- stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, that dress is so adorable, I hope you get to wear it!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my i love this dress, its so fun and slightly quirky

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! I'll definitely try and respond to you as soon as possible! <3

...unless you're spamming or cut/pasting. In that case, I'm not commenting back.